0.96 inch OLED Display Module is a precise small, White OLED module which can be interfaced with any microcontroller using SPI protocol. It is having a resolution of 128×64. The package includes display board,display, 6 pin male header.
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
It can be used with either an spi interface – selectable by soldering two jumpers on the again. The design is completely 5v-geared up, with an onboard regulator and constructed in raise converter. It’s easier than ever to connect immediately for your 3v or 5v microcontroller without having any type of stage shifter.
- Work perfectly well without the need of back light.
- 128*64 high resolution, ultra wide viewing angle.
- Super low power consumption–only 0.08W when the whole screen lights up and 0.06W when displaying characters.
- Fully compatible with multiple controlling chips including Arduino and more.
- Support a wide range of voltage input.
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Display Color: Area Color (White)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Mini Size: 2.7 x 2.8cm
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Module volume ( generous ): 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1mm