DC Motor – 1000RPM – 12Volts geared motors are generally a simple DC motor with a gearbox attached to it. This can be used in all-terrain robots and variety of robotic applications. These motors have a 3 mm threaded drill hole in the middle of the shaft thus making it simple to connect it to the wheels or any other mechanical assembly.
Specifications and Features:-
- RPM: 1000.
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Gearbox: Attached Plastic (spur)Gearbox
- Shaft diameter: 6mm with internal hole
- Torque: 0.5 kg-cm
- No-load current = 60 mA(Max)
- Load current = 300 mA(Max).