– Fully static design 8-bit high performance 1T 8051-based CMOS microcontroller.
– Instruction set fully compatible with MCS-51.
– 4-priority-level interrupts capability.
– Dual Data Pointers (DPTRs).
– Wide supply voltage from 2.4V to 5.5V.
– Wide operating frequency up to 16 MHz.
– Industrial temperature grade: -40℃ to +105℃.
– Up to 18K Bytes of APROM for User Code.
– Configurable 4K/3K/2K/1K/0K Bytes of LDROM, which provides flexibility to user developed
– Flash Memory accumulated with pages of 128 Bytes each.
– Built-in In-Application-Programmable (IAP).
– Code lock for security.
– 256 Bytes on-chip RAM.
– Additional 768 Bytes on-chip auxiliary RAM (XRAM) accessed by MOVX instruction.
– 16 MHz high-speed internal oscillator trimmed to ±1% when VDD 5.0V, ±2% in all conditions.
– 10 kHz low-speed internal oscillator.
– External clock input.
– On-the-fly clock source switch via software.
– Programmable system clock divider up to 1/512.
– Up to 17 general purpose I/O pins and one input-only pin. All output pins have individual 2-level
slew rate control.
– Standard interrupt pins ̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ and ̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.
– Two 16-bit Timers/Counters 0 and 1 compatible with standard 8051.
N76E003AT20 IC -Pack of 5Pcs
The N76E003 is an embedded flash type, 8-bit high performance 1T 8051-based microcontroller. The
instruction set is fully compatible with the standard 80C51 and performance enhanced.
The N76E003 contains a up to 18K Bytes of main Flash called APROM, in which the contents of User
Code resides. The N76E003 Flash supports In-Application-Programming (IAP) function, which
enables on-chip firmware updates. IAP also makes it possible to configure any block of User Code
array to be used as non-volatile data storage, which is written by IAP and read by IAP or MOVC
instruction. There is an additional Flash called LDROM, in which the Boot Code normally resides for
carrying out In-System-Programming (ISP). The LDROM size is configurable with a maximum of 4K
Bytes. To facilitate programming and verification, the Flash allows to be programmed and read
electronically by parallel Writer or In-Circuit-Programming (ICP). Once the code is confirmed, user can
lock the code for security.